41. Sell Stuff on Craigslist.org – Craigslist.org is the first place I go to sell something. It’s best for items you think will appeal to everyone (therefore justifying the smaller audience) and large items that can’t be shipped.
42. Sell Your Stuff on eBay –
Should be used for those items that are unique (you need a larger audience) and that are easily shipped. Signing up for eBay is simple and can be done at www.eBay.com.
43. Sign Up with Upromise – Upromise puts money in your kids college funds while you do your normal spending.
44. eBay Arbitrage– Find items that you know are selling below their full value (either online or through a deal website like SlickDeals.net) buy them and sell them on
for more. Once you find your product niche you can set up a system.
45. Re-sell Computers – This is slightly different than eBay Arbitrage. Find a distributor that will sell to you at their discounted prices. List these items online. Buy and ship to your hearts content. Basically, you become a reseller.
46. Look for Odd Jobs on Craigslist.org – People in your town need your help and they will pay you for it. Seriously. The jobs are there on Craigslist.org.
47. Have a Garage Sale – The stuff you can’t sell online, you could sell from your garage on the weekends.
48. Put Stuff on Consignment – This is great for clothes and other items that aren’t easily sold online.
49. Bank Account Opening Bonuses – Many bank accounts will give you a cash bonus to open an account with them. I’d start with an online savings account that will pay you higher interest.
50. Credit Card Bonuses – Like the bank accounts, you can sort through the many best credit card bonuses available just for opening an account.
51. Rent Out A Room – If you have an extra room in your house, consider renting it out to a friend, relative, or random person you find using what else, Craigslist.org.
52. Paint Street Numbers – With just a few paint and stencil supplies you could walk the neighborhoods with curbs and solicit your curb number painting services.
Top Reader Recommendation: One idea that I left off my list is to use Ebates.com when you shop online. Ebates is a free service that gives you cash back just for shopping like you normally would. Join free now and receive $5 cash.
Finished making all the money you can make? Visit my 104 ways to save extra money.