41. Sell Stuff on Craigslist.org - Craigslist.org is the first place I go to sell something. It’s best for items you think will appeal to everyone (therefore justifying the smaller audience) and large items that can’t be shipped.
42. Sell Your Stuff on eBay -
Should be used for those items that are unique (you need a larger audience) and that are easily shipped. Signing up for eBay is simple and can be done at www.eBay.com.
43. Sign Up with Upromise – Upromise puts money in your kids college funds while you do your normal spending.
44. eBay Arbitrage- Find items that you know are selling below their full value (either online or through a deal website like SlickDeals.net) buy them and sell them on
for more. Once you find your product niche you can set up a system.
45. Re-sell Computers – This is slightly different than eBay Arbitrage. Find a distributor that will sell to you at their discounted prices. List these items online. Buy and ship to your hearts content. Basically, you become a reseller.
46. Look for Odd Jobs on Craigslist.org - People in your town need your help and they will pay you for it. Seriously. The jobs are there on Craigslist.org.
47. Have a Garage Sale – The stuff you can’t sell online, you could sell from your garage on the weekends.
48. Put Stuff on Consignment - This is great for clothes and other items that aren’t easily sold online.
49. Bank Account Opening Bonuses – Many bank accounts will give you a cash bonus to open an account with them. I’d start with an online savings account that will pay you higher interest.
50. Credit Card Bonuses – Like the bank accounts, you can sort through the many best credit card bonuses available just for opening an account.
51. Rent Out A Room – If you have an extra room in your house, consider renting it out to a friend, relative, or random person you find using what else, Craigslist.org.
52. Paint Street Numbers – With just a few paint and stencil supplies you could walk the neighborhoods with curbs and solicit your curb number painting services.
Top Reader Recommendation: One idea that I left off my list is to use Ebates.com when you shop online. Ebates is a free service that gives you cash back just for shopping like you normally would. Join free now and receive $5 cash.
Finished making all the money you can make? Visit my 104 ways to save extra money.