Insure.com recently commissioned a study to find out what it costs to insure different vehicles. The results are pretty interesting. The least expensive vehicle to insure is the Mazda tribute at $1,070 annually. While the most expensive is the Porsche 911 at $2,940 annually. The study was based on:
“coverage of $300,000 for all injuries, coverage of $50,000 for property damage in an accident and a $500 deductible on collision and comprehensive coverage”
Here’s a graphic of the average auto insurance premiums for common vehicles:
Next week I’ll be looking into ways to lower your auto insurance premiums to make them more affordable.
Shop Online for Affordable Auto Insurance:
- Shop and Compare multiple Auto Insurance quotes for free at insureme.com.
- Get a FREE car insurance quote at GEICO.com.
- Save up to $464* on auto insurance with The Hartford.
- Get a free auto insurance quote from USInsuranceOnline.com today!
- Nearly 7 out of 10 people who switched to Allstate saved. Quote Now!
My question today is simple:
How much do you spend on auto insurance premiums on a monthly, bi-annual, or annual basis?