Even if you’re a cheapskate today, it probably doesn’t compare to the crazy ways you used to save money in college.
Here’s a reminder of just how far you went back then to save a few bucks.
1. You “cooked” cheap meals you’d never eat today.
Image by: inazakira
2. You maximized roommates to bring down rent…
Image by: ironypoisoning
3. And lived in a less-than-awesome apartment.
Image by: Tim Patterson
4. You saved every cent possible with student discounts.
Image by: vikasiamoto
5. You “worked” an on-campus job.
Image by: mjtmail (tiggy)
6. Instead of paying to go out, you crammed everyone in.
Image by: AaronLeavy
7. You’d go to any campus event for free food.
Image by: Pitel
8. You learned that buying in bulk saves money.
Image by: holycalamity
9. You never paid full price to dress up.
Image by: ivanx
10. You always made the most of your meal plan.
How did you save money in college? Do you still do any of these things today?