No items, feed is empty.
Barclaycard is not a name synonymous with American households. If not for being in the business of personal finance, I would only have seen it mentioned in advertisements every 15 seconds watching a premier league match on NBC. But over he last few years, Barclaycard has been making a major push in the US credit card market and now can boast a wide variety of credit card products that can match almost any card from any major issuer.
One of the most competitive cards in the cash back space, the Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard® includes a array of top notch benefits including a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases during the first 90 days. 1.5% unlimited cash back is provided on all purchases (no tiers, no quarterly categories) and to separate itself from the other 1.5% cash back cards out there. Barclaycard offers a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus. This means that every time you redeem your cash back, you earn an additional 5% in rewards (making your effective cash back rate 1.575%)
- $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your U.S. checking or savings account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50.
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases. Plus, you’ll get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers for each balance transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable rate will apply, 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74%, depending on your creditworthiness
The Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard® also offers the best in secondary features, including free online access to your FICO credit score, chip card technology (which is great for security, but a pain sometimes at department or grocery stores) $0 Fraud Liability protection so unauthorized purchases are not your problem, and NO ANNUAL FEE. When you take into account all of the rewards plus that little 5% bonus bump, it makes the Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard one of the best cash back credit cards available on the market today.