Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend and get to kick back and relax with family. That’s what I plan on doing.
Did you know?… “Originally, Memorial Day honored those who had died in the Civil War. Now, it honors those who died in the Spanish-American War, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam and Desert Storm.”
In more recent Memorial Day news, lots of people are traveling this weekend despite the high gas prices. Will you be on the road? If so, here are some tips to cut fuel costs.
In blog news, with Prime Time Money subscribers now up to 200 (Thanks, yall!), I’ve been listed in My Dollar Plan’s Personal Finance Site Rankings By Subscriber. Cool.
Great Articles From This Week
Lots of questions being asked in the pf blogosphere this week. Check them out:
- Hank from myinvestingblog.com asks “Should I Pay My Credit Card Off Each Month?”
- Pete over at biblemoneymatters.com asks “How much gas are you wasting?“
- FFB from freefrombroke.com asks “Do You Love Your Job? A Credit Card Evaluation.”
- Frank from milkyourmoney.com asks “Is Flying Worth The Cost?”
- Randall from Credit Withdrawal tells us why Buying Cheap Tools Doesn’t Save You Money.
- J.D. from Get Rich Slowly shares his Paperless Personal Finance System.
- DR from The Dough Roller shares the Best Websites for Getting Organized and Staying Focused.
The Latest Carnivals & Fesitvals
- The 140th Carnival of Debt Reduction was held right here at Prime Time Money. Thanks to everyone who participated.
- The 13th Money Hacks Carnival was held at Moolanomy. Thanks, Pinyo.
- The 153rd Carnival of Personal Finance was held at Money and Values.
- The 126th Festival of Frugality was held at The Financial Blogger.
Have a nice weekend.