I’m happy to announce that I’ve joined a new personal finance blogging network along with Bible Money Matters, Free From Broke, Milk Your Money, and My Investing Blog. The network is called the Money Life Network. Our goal is to “bring you great content designed to help you improve your finances and increase your quality of life.”
The Money Life Network Member Blogs
Milk Your Money [RSS] – Got Money? Milk the most from it…
Visit Our Home Page and Subscribe
You can visit our home on the web at MoneyLifeNetwork.com. There you’ll find short excerpts from our latest posts, any group projects or contests we may be working on, and a link sign up for our aggregate rss feed.
Get To Know The Other Money Life Network Blogs
Bible Money Matters – Finances transformed by faith.
Interesting Posts from Bible Money Matters:
- Paying for pets: When is it too much?
- Should parents pay for their kids college expenses?
- How to make a million at any age
Free From Broke – Exploring ways to keep us Free From Broke.
Interesting Posts from Free From Broke:
- 15 Things To Do With Your Economic Stimulus Check
- 7 Ways to Get Rich Quick
- Why Getting a Large Tax Refund is Bad
Milk Your Money – Got Money? Milk the most from it…
Interesting Posts from Milk Your Money:
- Five Common Money Mistakes to Avoid
- Jump Start Your Frugality
- Is Flying Worth The Cost?
My Investing Blog – A blog about money: Getting it, keeping it, and growing it.
Interesting Posts from My Investing Blog:
- The 29 Most Frugal Things I Have Ever Done…
- How do I find a reliable and trustworthy car mechanic?
- Should I use my 401k to pay off my mortgage?
What Will Change at Prime Time Money?
For you, the reader of Prime Time Money, not much will change. I’ll still be delivering three to five quality personal finance related posts per week here. Although, I suspect the content will improve slightly as I’m challenged by my fellow network members to produce ever better content and participate in group projects.
As a blogger, this is something I’ve been looking forward too for quite a while now. I’ve seen other networks in the pf blogosphere really flourish and I’m excited about the future for the Money Life Network.