The holiday weekend is upon us. Here are some quick hits for you. Everybody loves quick hits, right?
Blog Carnivals and Festivals
- The 159th Carnival of Personal Finance
- The 18th Money Hacks Carnival
- The 132nd Festival of Frugality
- The Carnival of Money Stories
From The Money Life Network:
- Milk Your Money shares how to “Jump Start Your Savings.”
- Bible Money Matters asks us “How Rich Are You?“
- Free From Broke describes a “A CD Ladder Plan For Beginning Savers.”
- My Investing Blog asks, “Are The Tax Rebate Stimulus Checks Just a Crafty Way To Catch Cunning Criminals?”
And from our newest Money Life Network members:
- Remodeling This Life shares pictures of her “Creatively Concealed Under Stairs Play Area.”
- Sense to Save tells us “How She Makes Money Blogging.”
Welcome aboard, ladies! Looking forward to your perspectives.
Other Interesting Articles:
- Lazy Man and Money shares some “Budget Fourth of July Activities.”
- Moolanomy provides an excellent “Introduction to the Stock Market.”
Have a nice Fourth of July, everyone!