It’s time to announce the winner of my latest book giveaway. The winner of the advanced copy of How to Be the Family CFO: 4 Simple Steps to Put Your Financial House in Order, a book by Kim Snider, is…
Congratulations, Nick! I hope you enjoy the book. Thanks to everyone for participating. If you didn’t win this time, have no fear, there will be another book giveaway early next month.
Here’s a few other contests you can get in on:
- 2009 Financial Resolutions Blog Contest: Win a Free 6-Month Subscription to the Wall Street Journal @ Pecuniarities
- Your Take: Your Best Money Saving Tip @ Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Let’s Start Off 2009 With a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate! @ Your Money Relationship
- The 25 Most Helpful Articles Written by PF Bloggers @ Christian Personal Finance
- Interview With Blogger And Certified Financial Planner Jeff Rose @ Bible Money Matters
- Just Enough is Not Good Enough @ Free From Broke
- Grocery Store Tactics That Get Us to Spend @ Milk Your Money
- I Lost $1000 The Last 2 Days Somewhere Outside My House @ My Investing Blog
- What is Frugality? @ Remodeling This Life
- What Are Good Deals at Sam’s Club? @ Sense to Save
- Home and Auto Insurance Best Rates @ Moolanomy
- Student Loan’s Place in the Debt Snowball @ Frugal Dad
- How to Save $10,000 in 2009 @ Your Money by Liz Weston
- Questions to Ask Yourself Before Attending University @ Studenomics
- As Long As You Can Make the Payments – You’re Fine @ The Happy Rock
- I was in the Money Hacks Carnival last week.
Have a great day!