Here’s the best of Prime Time Money for June 2008, including: commentors, referring sites, top posts, guest posts, and stats.
Top Commentors (past 30 days)
In June, these were the most frequent commentors. Thanks, everyone!
My top commentors widget is reset every month. Now’s YOUR chance to be #1…start commenting today.
Top Referring Sites in June
These are the top 10 sites that sent readers to Prime Time Money this past month. Thanks, all.
My Favorite June Posts
- All About Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP)
- Saving Money IS Investing – So Act Like An Investor
- Optimize Your Banking For International Travel
From the Money Life Network Summer Savings Series:
- Save Money and Get Fit with These Summertime Activities and Programs
- Send Your Kid to Summer Camp Without Blowing the Budget
- 9 Money Saving Ways to Prepare For a Vacation
In June I did a lot of traveling (see All-Inclusive Resort: My Experience and Delta’s In-Flight Credit Card Offer: Convenient or Spam?) and so I needed some help from my fellow bloggers to get me through the off days. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Check out their contributions. Some excellent articles here:
- Credit Card Rewards – Are They Really Worth It? from Bible Money Matters
- 10 Reasons Why You Would Be Happier if You Were Debt Free from Master Your Card
- Top Ten Summer Ways to Save Money Now for Winter Fuel Bills from Personal Finance Analyst
- 10 Ways to Simplify Your Finances from Think Your Way to Wealth
We’ve made some great progress with the blog statistically this month. There have now been 282 posts and 1,100 comments (including trackbacks) all-time. Also, We finally passed the 50K visitor mark, and we now stand at 53,000 visits and…
100,000 page views!
Thanks to everyone that continues to read and contribute. Knowing you’re there keeps me rolling along. I still feel like I have tons to say, so July and future months should prove to be filled with lots of information for you. This month I have a series planned (Your Mid-Year Financial Check-Up) as well as a book giveaway. If you haven’t already, be sure and subscribe to get all Prime Time Money articles automatically by email or by reader.